Are you tired of Apple TV Plus? Tech largest explains how you can easily cancel your subscription.
Cancel Apple TV Plus
On Apple TV Plus you watch exclusive docus, films and series. The quality of the content is generally decent, but the offer can be expanded a bit. We write that in our updated Apple TV Plus review. There is a chance that you will not get tired of Apple’s streaming service in the short term, simply because there is not much to watch.
Does this apply to you? Or would you rather lose your Apple TV Plus subscription for some reason than to lose it? Then you can better cancel the package. That’s how you do it:
- Open the Settings app of your iPhone or iPad;
- Tap your name at the top of the screen and go to ‘Subscriptions’;
- Choose ‘Apple TV +’ and press the red text ‘Cancel (trial) subscription’;
- Confirm your choice.
You will now see until when you can continue to watch the streaming service. Are you still in the trial period of Apple TV Plus? Then access is immediately withdrawn and you can no longer look further.
Was canceling Apple TV Plus a bad choice? You can repair the error using the steps above. Simply take out a new subscription to look further. If you pay directly for 1 year in advance, you also get two months for free.
Cancel Apple TV Plus online
Don’t have your iPhone or iPad at hand? Then you can cancel Apple TV Plus via a website. For this you have to follow some other instructions:
- Go to the official Apple TV Plus website ;
- Log in with your registration details;
- Click on your profile picture at the top right of the screen and choose ‘Account Settings’;
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Manage’ under the heading ‘Subscriptions’;
- Now choose ‘Cancel subscription’.
More about Apple TV Plus
Apple TV Plus costs five euros per month, but under certain conditions, you can watch for nothing. Check our article about watching Apple TV Plus for free. We also explain everything about setting a child lock for Apple TV Plus. That way, the kids can’t watch adult movies and series.