You can now send each other moving stickers in WhatsApp and thus make conversations more cheerful. Before the fun can start you have to download the pictures. Tech largest explains how it works.
How to send you moving WhatsApp stickers
The new stickers are therefore animated, in contrast to the ‘old’ pictures that remain stationary. WhatsApp has added different types of moving stickers, so there are probably a few good ones for you. You can share the pictures in both personal chats and group conversations.
Send animated stickers in WhatsApp:
- Update WhatsApp to the latest version and open the app;
- Open the chat with the person you want to send a sticker to;
- Press the sticker icon on the right side of the bar where you normally type;
- Now tap the plus sign on the right side of the screen, below the microphone;
- In this menu you can download animated WhatsApp stickers: choose a nice set and tap the download button next to the package;
- Swipe down the window and send a moving sticker.
You can add as many animated WhatsApp stickers as you want. The offer is continuously expanded, but at the moment you can send each other moving dogs, rabbits and cartoon characters. In addition, fruit pictures are available that leave little to the imagination and stickers in the theme of the coronavirus. With this you can for example put a heart under each other.
More tips for WhatsApp
Can you get started with the moving stickers and is this not new to you? That is quite possible. The feature was already spotted in a test version of WhatsApp at the end of June. At that time only beta testers of the app were able to use it. Since the most recent version of WhatsApp, number 2.20.80, everyone can send the moving pictures.
Do you want to make your own pictures? Which can! Watch the video below to learn step-by-step how to make your own WhatsApp stickers. In addition, it is also possible to use pictures of others. In our article about downloading WhatsApp stickers, we explain how this works.