1. Basic provisions
- Web address: https://www.techlargest.com/
- Address: Rangpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +88019——-7
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by reference to one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a person responsible for personal data protection.
B. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The operator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data.
- The operator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the provision of the service.
C. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- the legitimate interest of the operator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter f) of the Act,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter a) of the Act in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- Exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude a contract or perform it on the part of the operator,
- sending business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision by the operator in accordance with Section 28 of the Act.
D. Retention period of personal data
- The operator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 15 years if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the Controller shall delete the personal data.
E. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- Recipients of personal data are individuals
- providing services for the operation of Techlargest.com and other services in connection with the operation of Techlargest.com,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing/cloud service providers.
F. Your Rights
- Under the conditions set out in the Act you have
- the right to access their personal data pursuant to Section 21 of the Act,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Section 22 of the Act, or the restriction of processing pursuant to Section 24 of the Act,
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Section 23 of the Act,
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Section 27 of the Act,
- the right to data portability pursuant to Section 26 of the Act,
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
G. Terms of Personal Data Security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The operator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form, especially passwords, encryption, backups, antivirus program, etc.
- The operator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
H. Final Provisions
The address of our website is: https://www.techlargest.com/.
To better understand visitors to our site, we use Google Analytics, provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). For greater transparency, we want to show you what all this fact means for you, our visitors.
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to help you analyze how you use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. All data obtained in this way will be processed anonymously. The data is intended solely to evaluate the use of the site. Anonymity is guaranteed by the fact that Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. No sensitive data such as email, name, phone number, etc. will be sent to Google.